Carolyn Buppert will be retiring from the practice of law at the end of 2022. After that, she may take on selected writing, speaking, and consulting engagements.
In 2022, Carolyn will continue to take on selected legal consultations, but no cases that may run long-term.
You may contact her here email Carolyn.
The following books available for purchase through this website will no longer be sold here after November 1, 2022:
- Frequently Asked Questions Keeping Nurses Awake at Night
- Avoiding malpractice: 10 rules, 5 systems, 20 cases
- Billing Physician Services Provided by Nurse Practitioners in Specialists’ Offices, Hospitals, Nursing Facilities, Homes and Hospice
- How to start a health care practice: For nurse practitioners
- Negotiating Employment
- Prescribing: Preventing Legal Pitfalls for NPs
- Productivity Incentive Plans for Nurse Practitioners: How and Why